School of Fish Wall Decal / Vinyl Stickers, K258
♥ W H A T ‘ S I N C L U D E D ♥
Decal set includes: 25 fish.
Detailed step-by-step installation instructions.
1 small test decal.
1 applicator tool.
The decal set comes in separate pieces, so you can arrange the fish/scene in any way you want.
♥ P R O D U C T D I M E N S I O N S ♥
Largest fish: (approx.) 3”h x 11”w
Whole scene: (approx.) 39″h x 77″w
Please refer to picture for detailed dimensions.
♥ I N S T A L L A T I O N & D E C A L M A T E R I A L ♥
Available in removable matt vinyl. See our Wall Decal Information Page to learn more about our vinyl decals including material properties, color chart, installation procedures, paint issues, and more.
Matt Vinyl Decal
– 31 color options
– 3mil thick vinyl decal with matt finish.
– Creates a beautiful paint-like look on your wall once applied.
– Can be used on any flat, smooth clean surface with proper finish.
– Can also be used on slightly textured walls, except sandy and grainy surfaces.
– Possible to re-position small elements during installation.
– Removable adhesive will not damage paint. However, removed decal is not reusable.
A printed copy of installation guide, one small test decal, and one applicator tool is included with your order (except Macbook decals).
Vinyl decals do not adhere well to walls that are painted with Low or No VOC paints. Paints currently marketed as Zero VOC or VOC Free include Yolo Colorhouse, Behr Premium Plus Zero VOC, Benjamin Moore’s Natura paint, and Glidden Spred. Sherwin Williams offers several such paints including GreenGuard Emerald Interior Acrylic Latex, Harmony, Pro Industrial Zero VOC Waterborne Catalyzed Epoxy, Pro Industrial Zero VOC Acrylic Coating, and ProMAR 200 & 400 Interior Latex paint. Please contact us for a sample prior to purchase if in doubt.
Wall decals must be applied to a clean, smooth, dry and non-porous interior surface. Any of the following conditions can also cause poor adhesion or product failure:
– Highly textured paint
– Moisture behind the drywall (e.g. cooling systems or water pipes behind them causing condensation)
– Dust, dirt, or other contaminants on the wall
– Freshly applied paint should be allowed to cure for a minimum of three full weeks before wall graphic application.
Installation of Vinyl Wall Decals
– Small decals (up about 5″ size) without fine details and can be applied like traditional stickers – just peel and stick.
– Larger decals (> ~5″) come pre-arranged and pre-masked with transfer paper for easy installation.
– Large wall decals come in more than one sheet.
– Certain elements may require cutting apart before applying to the wall.
– Each non-overlapping image (e.g. fish, flower, leaf, planet, etc) is a separate piece. You can place each piece individually and build the scene in any way you want.
– Assembly is required for most wall decals (meaning putting up multiple pieces).
– During installation, small pieces can be re-positioned to create a perfect look.
– Larger pieces cannot be re-applied once applied on the wall and removed from transfer paper.
Installation of Calendar Decals
– All calendar decals are pre-arranged and pre-masked with transfer paper for easy installation with minimal alignment effort.
– As a general rule, calendars shorter than 22″ are provided as 1 piece; calendars taller than 22″ height are provided as 2 or more pieces/sheets.
– Assembly is required for larger calendar decals (height > 22″), which means installation and alignment of more than one piece.
– For calendars shorter than 22″, you only need to install the entire calendar as one piece.
Note that our decals are removable leaving no residue on the wall, but they are not reusable.
Order Processing Times
Every order is custom cut, so please allow time for production. Please check our current production time on this page. Production time does not include delivery time.
Shipping Rates & Methods
Please use the shipping calculator on the shopping cart page to get a shipping quote.
Typical transit times:
US First Class (< 1b): 1-2 weeks
Priority Mail (1+lb): 1-3 business days
Priority Mail to military address: 2-3 weeks
First Class International Mail: 2-3 weeks
Kindly note that US Postal Office does not guarantee delivery times. We cannot be held responsible for delays due to custom clearance. Buyers are responsible for providing a valid shipping address.
We accept payment by credit card (Visa, MC, AE, Discover, etc) or Paypal.
Returns & Refunds
All our decals are cut to order and cannot be returned or exchanged. Exceptions are noted below.
1. We provide full/partial refunds or free replacements for any mistakes on our part. Please contact us if there is any problem with your order.
2. We offer full refunds or free replacement (your choice) for damaged packages or non-delivery but customers are responsible for providing accurate information to us including shipping address, color choices and any other customization requests. In case of non-delivery, please allow 2-3 weeks for domestic orders and 4 weeks for international orders to make sure the package is not still in transit before contacting us for a refund or replacement. Note that these are truly worst-case worst-luck delivery times and not typical transit times.
No refunds can be given due to adhesive problems. If in doubt, please contact us for a sample prior to purchase.
Orders shipped within California will be charged 8.5% sales tax.